[Typo3] Is TYPO3 used in amarica at all

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at vcd-berlin.de
Mon Oct 3 03:42:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

regularly at our european midnight the typo3.english is getting very
silent. In times of internet this seems to be a little surprising. I
would espect that traffic from south and north amarica would still be
ongoing and later that of asian and australien people.

But it seems that typo3 is still a very european project, although it is
based on the internet and on international standards. What is the reason
for this? Do they have a secret os-cms-project overthere, that can
compare typo3?

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh, Spain, Portugal,
Austria, Swiss, France, ...