[Typo3] Google Analytics Script after meta tag

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Thu Nov 17 12:09:13 CET 2005

> Your rudeness will be ignored, as will your request...

Well, there is actualy some truth about it.... Why do people publish
extensions without looking what is online.  Glad we did that before we did
work out the extension WHICH WAS ANNOUNCED ;)

But anyway.... Seems Dimitri changed his code. I first was a bit
disapointed, that it used the PHP_SCRIPT object etc., now it's solved in a
much better way. Implementing filter for IP's and BE-Users logged in, maybe
FE-Users as well seems to be a rather good idea. As Ingo said he will go
into that. I suggest to disable the other google-extension, as Dimitri's
goes a little further...

JH