[Typo3] Google Analytics Script after meta tag

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Thu Nov 17 11:49:44 CET 2005

Am Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:39:00 +0100 schrieb Jane Larsen:

Hi Jane,

> He might just want to let you know that you were rude, right?
yes admitted, but this time I had to say what I think in clear words.

> People working on Typo3 are spread all over the world and work in
> their sparetime for free...
So do I

> If there are features that happens more
> than once (eg. the news plugins) it might be because more than one got
> the same idea or might think that they had a better way of doing the
> task...
Yes, but that still doesn't keep them from communicating and negotiation
the best way of doing this. This here is not called community for nothing.

> The feature you want: well go ahead at make it! That's what people do here...
I will do so, but not by making another extension. Instead I will do it the
better way and provide a patch.

regards
Ingo

--