[Typo3] Spacers in menus and language

Claudio claudio.strizzolo at rubbishts.infn.it
Fri Nov 4 08:31:48 CET 2005

> Is the spacer a GRAPHICS or TEXT? If text - is the text different for
> each of spacer?

Yes, they are text labels, different for each of the spacers.

> If different does the spacers reflect structure? If yes
> why not to make the spacers to be "Standard Page" type instead of
> "Spacer" type.

No, unluckily they don't actually reflect the structure, otherwise
I could have structured the whole stuff in a different way and
solve the problem easily. They are just a way of grouping some
stuff under the same label, but not strictly structure-related. I
could not use "Standard page" because I do not want the spacers to
be clickable links pointing to pages. They should be just a way to
separate things inside the menu.
Thanks

Claudio