[Typo3] Spacers in menus and language

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Wed Nov 2 22:28:46 CET 2005

Claudio napisał(a):
> Hi all,
> in my multilanguage site, some parts of the site are available in the
> default language only. The main menu of the site is formatted like this:
>
> Spacer1
> Item1.1
> Item1.2
> Spacer2
> Item2.1
> Item2.2
> Spacer3-available-in-the-default-language-only
> Item3.1-available-in-the-default-language-only
>
> I am trying to avoid the pages (and spacers!) available only in the
> default language from appearing in the menu in case any of the other
> languages is used.

> Any way to make the spacer disappear if a translation is not available,
> too?

hey
Is the spacer a GRAPHICS or TEXT? If text - is the text different for
each of spacer? If different does the spacers reflect structure? If yes
why not to make the spacers to be "Standard Page" type instead of
"Spacer" type.

What was the reason you used "Spacers" type instead of "Standard Page"?

--
grtz
Krystian