[Typo3] Spacers in menus and language

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Nov 4 10:22:24 CET 2005

Claudio wrote:
> Yes, they are text labels, different for each of the spacers.
>
> I could not use "Standard page" because I do not want the spacers to
> be clickable links pointing to pages.

there is solution for that - you can use IFSUB. If there are subpages to
page you can set not to link the parent. This may be used as some kind
of spacers.

Example:

temp.100 = HMENU
temp.100.entryLevel=0
temp.100.1 = TMENU
temp.100.1 {
      target =
      noBlur = 1
      expAll = 1
      wrap = <ul>|</ul>
      NO {
           stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
           wrapItemAndSub = <li class="normal_link">|</li>
           doNotLinkIt = 0
      }
      IFSUB=1
      IFSUB {
           stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
           wrapItemAndSub = <li class="spacer_class">|</li>
           doNotLinkIt = 1
      }
}

temp.100.2 = TMENU
temp.100.2 {
      target =
      noBlur = 1
      expAll = 0
      wrap = <ul>|</ul>
      NO {
           stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
           wrapItemAndSub = <li class="normal_link_2">|</li>
           doNotLinkIt = 0
      }
      ACT=1
      ACT {
           stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
           wrapItemAndSub =<li class="active_link_2">|</li>
           doNotLinkIt = 0
      }

}

--