[Typo3] Repetitive Section throughout the site

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu May 12 12:58:18 CEST 2005

cool

like I said I had no idea if that would work or not, and to be honest I
knew conf was a property that was usable, but I couldn't find any real
details about what, where or how to use conf.  Admittedly I didnt look
very hard but in passing if anyone does know where to find this info I
would appreciate reading up and knowing about it.  I know its mentioned
in tsref but not in any detail.

So yes you can then just use all the text properties like you normally
would.  Wraping it is shown in the typoscript by example that i got this
from.

temp.footer.conf.tt_content.wrap=<p>|</p>   should do it.

If somebody knows a of a better way to do all this, please post as I'm
curious also.

tk