[Typo3] Repetitive Section throughout the site

Martin Koch Andersen function at tiscali.dk
Thu May 12 12:15:05 CEST 2005

Tyler Kraft wrote:
> I thought the records object got the enitre record with that id, not
> just the header?

You're right. I missed the bodytext, because it appeared way down the
page. Sorry about that.

> try this, let me know if it works
>
> temp.footer = RECORDS
> temp.footer.source = 76
> temp.footer.tables = tt_content
> temp.footer.conf.tt_content = TEXT
> temp.footer.conf.tt_content.field=bodytext

This works. And will only retrieve the bodytext (not the header). The
text will not get wrapped in paragraph tags (as it would when only using
RECORDS). But I guess that's a property of TEXT. Of course I can just
wrap it myself.

Thanks.

--
Martin - http://925.dk
"You are from heaven sent, when you're innocent."