[Typo3] Repetitive Section throughout the site

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu May 12 13:36:25 CEST 2005

ok i dont understand the trouble your having, but maybe I dont
understand the problem.

in your template (in every template you have) there will be a section
for the footer right?  So in that area of every html template that you
use you need to map to the footer area.  then in your template
datastructure you need to include either the ts to get the footer from
the specific content item, or a call to a lib to get it from your
template ts setup (like ftb does with the menu). You will have to do
that for each html template you create and map to.  In my mind it makes
senes to create a a lib in you template ts setup and call that into the
html datastructure. that way for example if you want to adjust the
wraping or content item that you use for the footer you dont need to
edit each html template data structure, but just the ts in the template
setup that passes that info to the datastructure.

hth
tk