[Typo3] Paragraph Bug?

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Sat Mar 26 18:55:36 CET 2005

Christopher wrote:
(...)
> I actually think what defines the actual characters inserted by
> [return]/[shift-return] is the way the OS treats html textareas. However,
> Typo3 processes the input, and can be configured to convert - or not to
>
> As Oliver suggested in his reply, you may need to add this
>
> RTE.default.proc {
> dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
> }
>
> to the TSconfig field in the page header of your root page.
>

> -Christopher
>
> [1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsconfig/Introduction-56/

Hi there
I know this TS configuration, but it converts all paragraphs to br.
How can I do this that normal linebbreaks are converted to br, where as
double linebreaks (=a blank line) get converted to paragraphs (more
precisely: the text before the blank line is encapsulated in p-tags and
the text after the blank line is encapsulated in p-tags)?

Greetings,
Ro