[Typo3] converting the date

ahmad ahmad at web4iran.com
Fri Mar 25 20:42:51 CET 2005

Hello ,
I am in Iran and our official calender in our country is a calender other than CHRISTIAN DATE , it named HIJRI DATE , we use them both together , so I need to add our official date to TYPO3 and mostly tt_news extension . I have the date convertor function for it . the function gets 3 part of the christian date YYYY-MM-DD and separate 3 part of the date and returns converted date.

Is it possible to call this function by typoscript and print the returned result into a TYPO3 page ?

Kind Regards
Ahmad .

- ahmad (ahmad)