[Typo3] Re: Re: BE emailing members/groups

David Harnig dharnig at surf-sun.com
Fri Mar 25 23:55:37 CET 2005

Thanks for the replies Joshua and Harald,

I am looking for functionality something more along the line of phpBB
were Me as the admin can email all of the Members(people who signed up
and us the form) of the forum.

I believe the tool you are talking about Joshua let all the FE user
email/message each other. And I believe your suggestion Harald would
allow the BE users to email/message each other.

All the newsletter extensions seem like you need the users to subscribe
to a newsletter (sort of like phpList).. I'm not looking for that either.

Currently all the users in the users table have the email field... I was
hopping there is some way for me as the admin to have the ability to
just shoot out an announcement of new features or something to all the
users.

Thanks for any help

David