[Typo3] converting the date

Christopher tombedlam at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 01:12:15 CET 2005

Hello,

--- ahmad <ahmad at web4iran.com> wrote:
> Hello ,
> I am in Iran and our official calender in our country is a calender other
> than CHRISTIAN DATE , it named HIJRI DATE , we use them both together ,
> so I need to add our official date to TYPO3 and mostly tt_news extension
> . I have the date convertor function for it . the function gets 3 part of
> the christian date YYYY-MM-DD and separate 3 part of the date and returns
> converted date.
>
> Is it possible to call this function by typoscript and print the returned
> result into a TYPO3 page ?

Yep, this is possible. Check out the TSref for details [1].

You will probably need to use the non-cached 'USER_INT' function because
your date should not be cached. If you already have the date function
available, you might want to contact one of the developers of the
'calendar' [2] or 'sk_calendar' [3] extension with a feature request for an
option to show dates in this format.

[1]
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/USER_and_USER_INT/
[2] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/calendar/