[Typo3-tt-news] Re: [Typo3] Related News Linking

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Wed Mar 23 12:36:13 CET 2005

Tim Boesenkool <tim at boesenkool.com> wrote:
> I'm having a difficult time getting the related news to link from the
> single news. I can see the related article, but no link.

That is, the item's title but no actual HREF?

I've asked that no so long ago on typo3.projects.tt-news
(which is the proper place I guess ;-)  but still have seen
no response on that; will wait for some more, fast answers
are harder than fast questions.

Actually I didn't find any suitable marker to use in the
template for that... so the problem may be deeper than just
"incomplete default template this_feature-wise".

--
Michael Shigorin
EMT.Com.UA