[Typo3] US Date

Daniel Rahenkamp daniel.rahenkamp at sdhc.k12.fl.us
Thu Mar 24 19:56:29 CET 2005

My site is at a school in the US and I have been having the hardest time
understanding how to change the format of the dates to the format that is
found in the US, which is M/D/Y. I have done the following things:

1)	I have set the date in the install tool to read like m-d-y
2)	I have used the object browser to change all date formats that I could
find to m-d-y
3)	For the extension news I have changed the ext_typoscript_setup.txt for
all occurrences of %e-%m-%y to %m-%e-%y
4)	I have searched through out the archives and have not yet found the
answer. ( I am sure it is there I just can't seem to find it )

The problem that I still have is illustrated in the link below. I still
have dates in any content area that requires a date is still being
displayed in the European date format.

[
http://burnett.sdhc.k12.fl.us/web/fileadmin/user_upload/_temp_/datestartstop4.jpg

http://burnett.sdhc.k12.fl.us/web/fileadmin/user_upload/_temp_/datestartstop.jpg

http://burnett.sdhc.k12.fl.us/web/fileadmin/user_upload/_temp_/datestartstop2.jpg
]http://burnett.sdhc.k12.fl.us/web/fileadmin/user_upload/_temp_/datestartstop2.jpg

[
http://burnett.sdhc.k12.fl.us/web/fileadmin/user_upload/_temp_/datestartstop3.jpg
]http://burnett.sdhc.k12.fl.us/web/fileadmin/user_upload/_temp_/datestartstop3.jpg

I obviously am confused as to how to make this change. Can someone PLEASE,
PLEASE point me in the right direction on this as it is causing my users
much confusion. Thanks in advance.