AW: AW: [Typo3] default language settings to german not working

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Thu Mar 24 22:17:40 CET 2005

> This doesn't help. I still got the english terms in search form.
> I also cleard all caches - deleted all the files and cleared database.
> In my Objekt Browser the translation is there:
> tt_contetn.search.30.dataArray.10.label.lang.de = Suchen
> Any ideas out there to display the german text?
>
>>> Has this something to do with:
>>> HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE: de-at
>> don't think so...
>>> There is also a little script at
>> www.reiseabrechnung.at/locale.php which responses 'Preferred
>> locale for german on this system is 'de_DE at euro'
>> if this is your LAMP try:
>> config.local_all = de_DE at euro
>> in your setup field.

Maybe it's just a "typo" in your TypoScript:

config.local_all = de_DE at euro
has to be
config.locale_all = de_DE at euro
                ^
and

tt_contetn.search.30.dataArray.10.label.lang.de = Suchen
has to be
tt_content.search.30.dataArray.10.label.lang.de = Suchen
            ^^

and I am not sure if there are stdWrap properties for "label" in this
dataArray. So maybe "lang" doesn't work here.

BTW: Why don't you simply set the label itself with language specifications
done by conditions?

tt_content.search.30.dataArray.10.label = Suchen
[globalVar = GP:L=1]
tt_content.search.30.dataArray.10.label = Search
[globalVar = GP:L=2]
tt_content.search.30.dataArray.10.label = Lookielookie
[global]

Joey

(If you have now clues: simply shut your gob sometimes!)
Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau