[Typo3] Multi site on several physical servers

Peter Huppertz peter at futurmat.com
Wed Mar 23 11:29:02 CET 2005

Hi Manuel,

it should be possible to dedicate one server as the main server where
the Typo3 core is installed and mount a partition of this main server on
all other servers you use (assuming you are working in a linux
enviroment). So you should be able to symlink all three sites to one
Typo3-Core and update only one core, not three. I myself have no
experiences using a setup like this but should be working?!

Greets

Peter