[Typo3] Multi site on several physical servers

Manuel modesser at linagora.com
Wed Mar 23 10:46:48 CET 2005

Hi all !

My client is interested in Typo3 for all its websites
(internet/extranet/intranet). He wants only *one* Typo3 install (mainly
to avoid update hassle and to share content and documents accross websites).

I know it is possible to create several sites within one Typo3 install,
but my client's websites are to be hosted on different machines (DMZ).

Is anyone here had the same problem ? Is there a solution ?

Thanks a lot for your answers !