[Typo3] Using t3lib_tceforms to generate form

Robin Percy rpercy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 04:48:36 CET 2005

Hi List,

I'm looking for the most efficient way to generate a custom form from
a table.  I followed the Form Extension Tutorial but it doesn't seem
to take advantage of the t3lib_tceforms class.  From what I've read,
all the functionality I need should be available through $TCA,
$TCE_main, and t3lib_tceforms.  The documentation shows how to use
$TCA to configure tables and TCE_main to interact with records but I
haven't found a good source on using t3lib_tceforms to generate the
form.

Thanks,
Robin