[Typo3] GD/Freetype -- overlapping buttons in Green template

Alex van der Baan list at vanderbaan.org
Wed Mar 23 05:07:33 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

I have installed Typo3 on a FC3 box and after a fe days I have managed
to get all required modules (ImageMagick, GD, Freetype) installed. I
have freetype 2+ installed so I have set the dpi setting to 96 in the
install tool. I have noticed that in the Green template my buttons are
overlapping eachother, creating a condensed and crammed menu with half
buttons.

Does this have to do with browser interpretations (firefox vs IE) or did
I miss a setting in the Typo3 install tool?

Thanks,

Alex van der Baan