[Typo3] Typo Templates For Idiots?

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Mon Mar 21 21:04:21 CET 2005

JoH <info at cybercraft.de> wrote:
> After a while you will get used to the TYPO3 way and only need the
> last one to check out some parameters and attributes.  Have fun ;-)

Err... and if one has fun with 3.8.0-dev (it's all Kasper's TV promo
to blame!! :) and wonders how exactly former Web->Template part should
be done -- e.g. the basic template and menus went just fine, tt_news
is OK but chc_forum won't display (I've set it up a couple of times,
works like wonder) even after creating subtemplate via Web->List and
importing appropriate static template there.

That is, how former static templates are supposed to live onwards,
or is it just a "developers" barebone package without tstemplate*
and final 3.8.0 will be complemented by those too?

Sorry if it's lame FAQ, had no luck trying to google up the matter.

--
Michael Shigorin
EMT.Com.UA