[Typo3] htaccess authentication in inline frame

typo3@biss typo3 at biss.co.za
Thu Mar 17 23:14:56 CET 2005

I am using a 3rd party admin system for our clients from our site.  I have
included this 3rd party system in an inline frame.  The 3rd party system
requires authentication through htaccess.  Could previously post this in the
url, but IE does not allow this anymore.  I recon it can be done via a php
script, but would appreciate if anyone could either send me this type of
script, or come up with another suggestion.

Thanx in advance.

“We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit”
– Aristotle

MORNÉ KLEINHANS
Managing Executive

Suite 117, Private Bag X01, Brandhof, 9324
130 Kellner Street, Brandwag, Bloemfontein, 9301
Tel 051 444 4626  Fax 051 444 4968  Mobile 082 415 3591
E-mail morne at biss.co.za Web www.biss.co.za

________________________________

This email and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential and
proprietary information.  This information is private and protected by law
and, accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient, you are requested
to delete this entire communication immediately and are notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution of or taking any action based on this
information is prohibited.

Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses.  The
sender does not accept any liability or responsibility for any interception,
corruption, destruction, loss, late arrival or incompleteness of or
tampering or interference with any of the information contained in this
email or for its incorrect delivery or non-delivery for whatsoever reason or
for its effect on any electronic device of the recipient.

If verification of this email or any attachment is required, please request
a hard-copy version.