[Typo3] Problems with realURL

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sun Mar 6 16:17:39 CET 2005

Hi everybody,

I fought the whole day with the realurl-extension.  I have a
testsite, where this extension works just as it should.  So I
wanted to use the same setup on an other site, but nothing worked.

It's really strange. Let's say, I have a page "a" with two subpages
"a1" and "a2".  The URLs should be "domain.tld/a/a1/" and
"domain.tld/a/a2/".  But the result in the menu is
"domain.tld/a/a1/" and "domain.tld/a2/".  The second does not
contain the parent page.  I can not see any difference between
these two pages.  And even worse:  On page "a", there is a link
within the content, that points to page "a2", and this link is
correct ("domain.tld/a/a2/"),

In an other case, the URL containted a number ("domain.tld/3/")
which I didn't understand.  It was neither the page-Id nor any
other Id related to that page.

Could it be, that the URLs are somehow cached in a way different
from the normal cache?

Thanks,

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373