AW: [Typo3] Running Typo3 Without ImageMagick

Rudolf Ganglbauer rudolf.ganglbauer at ixpect.at
Sun Mar 6 13:59:23 CET 2005

The problem is, when your ISP disabled functions like exec, passthru...
No way to run ImageMagick :-( or do you have a solution therefore?

There is one aproach from Jan Bednarik - change this file and you have at least click enlarge...
http://www.bednarik.org/class.t3lib_stdgraphic.zip

Kind regards,
Rudolf