[Typo3] htmlarea doesn't save span tags correctly - transformation problem?

Carla Froitzheim cf at cf-webservice.de
Thu Jun 30 11:22:25 CEST 2005

> This may not be the best html but I is ok for me. But if I save the form
> and look then again in the html code it creates something like that:

a part within in your <p> and assign the span class it should be shown
correctly.

> So the class has no longer effect to the text. How can I change that? Or
> is there a possibility to include the class attribute into the p tag?
> like that:

Yes. css-file: p.myclass { whatever }

This shows up in the drop-down box "paragraph" and you assign it by
putting the cursor somewhere within the paragraph that should use it and
select it from the drop-down box.

Carla