[Typo3] htmlarea doesn't save span tags correctly - transformation problem?

Andreas Förthner Andreas.Foerthner at netlogix.de
Thu Jun 30 11:03:32 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I have a typo3 3.7 installation with the htmlarea 0.4.67 installed.
Everything works fine so far, but the rte class driving me crazy. I
defined several css classes in an external css file. They show up in RTE
as they should and if I select the text and change to one of those
classes the rte changes also the text. If i look in rte to the html text
the RTE created something like that:

This may not be the best html but I is ok for me. But if I save the form
and look then again in the html code it creates something like that:

So the class has no longer effect to the text. How can I change that? Or
is there a possibility to include the class attribute into the p tag?
like that:

Please help me I'm searching now for weeks and have no idea how to fix
this problem!!!

Thank you all for your help!

Here is my pageTSconfig for the rte:

RTE >

mod.web_layout.tt_content.colPos_list = 0

TCEFORM.tt_content.header_layout.altLabels.1 = Normale Überschrift
TCEFORM.tt_content.header_layout.altLabels.2 = Große Überschrift
TCEFORM.tt_content.header_layout.removeItems = 3,4,5

RTE.colors {
   schwarz {
     name = Text (schwarz)
     value = #000000
   }
   kontakt {
     name = Kontakt/Home
     value = #58958D
   }
   klinik {
     name = Klinik
     value = #628CB6
   }
   therapie {
     name = Therapiezentrum
     value = #ea8f00
   }
   info {
     name = Informationen
     value = #D72323
   }
}

RTE.default {
		## Default RTE configuration
	skin = EXT:rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/skins/default/htmlarea.css
	contentCSS = fileadmin/template/rte.css
	enableWordClean = 1
	useCSS = 1
	defaultLinkTarget = _self
	showStatusBar = 1
	showButtons = *
                 hideButtons =
emoticon,formatblock,fontstyle,fontsize,blockstylelabel,user,classes,blockstyle,lefttoright,righttoleft,bgcolor,textindicator,use,inserttag,about
	hideTableOperationsInToolbar = 0
	disableContextMenu = 0
	disableSelectColor = 0
	disableTYPO3Browsers = 0
	disableEnterParagraphs = 0
	hidePStyleItems = *
	hideFontSizes = *
	hideTags = font, font (full)
	disableColorPicker = 1
	classesCharacter = mainText, headText, zitat, headTextTimes
                 colors = schwarz,kontakt,klinik,therapie,info
	showTagFreeClasses = 1

		## Default proc rules
	proc {

			## TRANSFORMATION METHOD
		overruleMode = ts_css

			## LINES CONVERSION
		dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1

			## BRING FONT TAGS INSIDE PARAGRAPHS
		internalizeFontTags = 1

			## TAGS ALLOWED OUTSIDE P & DIV
		allowTagsOutside = img,hr,span

			## TAGS ALLOWED
		allowTags = table, tbody, tr, th, td, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, div, p,
br, span, ul, ol, li, pre, blockquote, strong, em, b, i, u, sub, sup,
strike, a, link, img, nobr, hr, center, font, tt, q, cite, abbr, acronym

			## TAGS DENIED
		denyTags >

			## ALLOWED P & DIV ATTRIBUTES
		keepPDIVattribs = class, style, align

			## ALLOWED CLASSES
		allowedClasses = mainText, headText, zitat, headTextTimes

			## CONTENT TO DATABASE

		entryHTMLparser_db = 1
		entryHTMLparser_db {

				## TAGS ALLOWED
			allowTags < RTE.default.proc.allowTags

				## XHTML COMPLIANCE
			xhtml_cleaning = 1

				## AVOID TO HSC TWICE
			htmlSpecialChars = 0

				## CLEAN TAGS
			tags.hr.allowedAttribs = class
			noAttrib = b, i, u, strike, sub, sup, strong, em, quote, blockquote,
cite, tt, br, center

				## REMAP B AND I TAGS
			tags.b.remap = strong
			tags.i.remap = em