[Typo3] Indexed Search Engine - statistics?

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Thu Jun 30 10:14:35 CEST 2005

If you go to the Web>Info module for a page containing the Indexed Search
plugin, you can see a drop-down called Indexed Search Statistics.

This will tell you the first thing you want to know. I haven't seen anything
about search terms returning zero items though.

"René Schade" <schade at hypergenic.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.986.1120118932.7526.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi,

I would like some statistics about the searching performed by my users using
indexed search. For instance I would like to now about the most used search
terms and which search terms gives zero results.

It seems like there are no extensions doing this...or am I wrong?

Regards,
René