[Typo3] htmlarea doesn't save span tags correctly - transformation problem?

Andreas Förthner Andreas.Foerthner at netlogix.de
Thu Jun 30 11:42:29 CEST 2005

Hi,

> a part within in your <p> and assign the span class it should be shown
> correctly.

thank you, that's true i tried that.

> Yes. css-file: p.myclass { whatever }
>
> This shows up in the drop-down box "paragraph" and you assign it by
> putting the cursor somewhere within the paragraph that should use it and
> select it from the drop-down box.

ok, if i change that, i can't select in the textstyle box. Do you mean
the blockstyle dropdown menu? but there I have the problem, that I can't
get rid of those standard classes like h1,h2 and so on...

but thank you for your help!

Just another question: Could you perhaps post a working example of
TSConfig code? just for me to see how it realy works..

Thank you all

Andreas