[Typo3] Wrap not working as expected

Marcel Douwstra marcel.douwstra at tros.nl
Wed Jun 29 15:45:18 CEST 2005

Hi again list!

to explain things in a short manner, I seem to understand wrapping
incorrectly or just applying it incorrectly.
Here is the example TS :

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 <  temp.columnLeft
page.10.wrap = <div id="contentrow1"> | </div>
page.20 <  temp.columnNormal
page.20.wrap = <div id="contentrow2"> | </div>

temp.columnLeft and temp.columnNormal are 2 bits of typoscript that
output content. What I expect as output is like this :

But what happens is (both outputs in second wrap) :

temp.columnLeft The content from temp.columnNormal </div>

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanx people!

Cheers,

Marcel