[Typo3] Other colpos value than '0' using TemplaVoila

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Mon Jun 20 16:07:59 CEST 2005

tapio wrote:
> The task of the lib.leftcontentshared is just to FECTH contents from the
> column '1' of the pid=384. It fetch the content to every page using a
> certain DS + TO. Work ok and doesn't need any change.
>
> I want that using 'TV' that Typo3 WRITES content elements, which I
> define for example in the content area 'Left Shared Content' using the
> value colpos=1 instead of colpos=2. Without that change contents can't
> be fetched other pages from the intended colposvalue using the
> TypoScript 'lib.leftcontentshared'.

Well. somehow I don't understand your english :(

Normally if you create a content element using the TV page module it will get inserted into the "Normal" column
of the traditional Page module.
You can set a different target colPos using TSConfig but just on a per Page level ... you can't define that content
Elements which you put into your "Left Shared Content" TV column should end up in the "Left" MTB column and
"Right Shared Content" TV column => "Right" MTB Column ...

that's simply not possible ...

you may ask why.

The reason: TV has and neve will have to do anything with MTB.
colPos is an MTB concept while TV uses a completly new concept ...

I would know a solution with which it would be possible to use directly the content-elements of a TV column as kind
of static/shared content ...

But that would require either "advanced" TS (have to thinker myself) .... or a User-PHP-method.

Write me offlist if you are interested and just write the result of all efforts to this list .
(There are thousands others reading and they don't need to follow the complete soultion process ...)

greets,
--
Kraft Bernhard
MOKKA Medienagentur <http://www.mokka.at>