[Typo3] Other colpos value than '0' using TemplaVoila

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Jun 20 15:36:16 CEST 2005

Kraft Bernhard wrote:
> tapio wrote:
>
>> lib.leftcontentshared  = CONTENT
>>  lib.leftcontentshared {
>>      select {
>>        #pidInList = 384
>>        where = colpos=2
>>
>>       andWhere = deleted=0
>>       andWhere = hidden=0
>>      }
>>      table = tt_content
>>  }
>

> add:
> andWhere = colPos=1

> greets,
> Bernhard

You have misunderstood what I mean. the lib.leftnormalcontentshared work
ok. Endeed the code example is a little bit invalid, should be:

lib.leftcontentshared  = CONTENT
  lib.leftcontentshared {
      select {
        pidInList = 384
        where = colpos=1
       andWhere = deleted=0
       andWhere = hidden=0
        andWhere.data = GPvar : L
        #andWhere DATEDIFF(CURDATE(),FROM_UNIXTIME(starttime)) > 0
        #andWhere DATEDIFF(CURDATE(),FROM_UNIXTIME(endtime)) < 0
      }
      table = tt_content
  }

The task of the lib.leftcontentshared is just to FECTH contents from the
column '1' of the pid=384. It fetch the content to every page using a
certain DS + TO. Work ok and doesn't need any change.

I want that using 'TV' that Typo3 WRITES content elements, which I
define for example in the content area 'Left Shared Content' using the
value colpos=1 instead of colpos=2. Without that change contents can't
be fetched other pages from the intended colposvalue using the
TypoScript 'lib.leftcontentshared'.