[Typo3] RO menu state

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 23:54:08 CEST 2005

I have made some basic menu and want to change the RO properties but my text
(menu item text) disappears. This is the code:

temp.gmenulayers= HMENU
temp.gmenulayers {
1 = GMENU_LAYERS
1 {
layerStyle =position:absolute;VISIBILITY:hidden; background:#EDFAF0; border:
1px solid #F0E999;
xPosOffset = -30
lockPosition = y
expAll=1
#leftOffset defines how far from the left edge of the level 1 menuitem that
the level 2 menu shows
leftOffset = 1
#topOffset defines how far from the top of the level 1 menu item that the
level 2 shows
topOffset = 21
hideMenuWhenNotOver = 1
hideMenuTimer=150
relativeToTriggerItem = 1
NO {
wrap=<td>|</td>
backColor = #FFFFFF

# backColor = #A4E6AF
#width, height of the level 1 menu items
#XY = 110, 20
XY = [10.w]+20,25
10 = TEXT
10.text.field = title
10.fontColor = black
10.fontFile = fileadmin/fonts/Verdana.TTF
10.offset = 5,15
}
 RO < NO
 RO = 1
 RO {
 backColor = #F0E999
 10.fontColor = black
 }

}
2 = GMENU
2.expAll=1
2.NO <http://2.NO> {
wrap=|<br>
backColor = #F4FCF6
XY = [10.w]+10, 14
10 = TEXT
10.text.field = title
10.offset = 5,10
}
}

It's the green section that troubles me, what have I missed here?

//Jane Larsen