[Typo3] Drag and drop in backend

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Fri Jun 3 13:27:04 CEST 2005

Hi list,

Thanks for the feedback on this - I'll now go and try to see if some of these
ideas can be implemented... As for the user configurable part, i.e.
deciding on
a user per user basis if he wants a drop "into" or a drop "after" by default,
can we use (or actually read) the User TSConfig variables in a backend
extensions ?

If so, could anyone help me out on how that is best done ?

Thanks,
Stephane