[Typo3] BE- FE login problem

sd sd at ixnl.com
Fri Jul 29 06:52:03 CEST 2005

Hi

I am using typo3-3.8 Dummy package

I want Backend User joe to edit the site on the frontend.

I installed - Better login Box
I installed - BE-Login Button for FE Users

Both on same page - login

set General Record Storage page: to where the fe users & groups are.

Created backend user = joe - group = default

In TSconfig area for user i set

admPanel {
  enable.edit = 1
   hide =0}

Created fe user = fejoe - group = fedefault

made joe the related backend user to fejoe

TS setup i put in

page.headerData.10 < plugin.tx_simulatebe_pi1

page.config.admPanel = 1

NOW

I logout admin (as if i stay logged in I see the FE admin box anyway)

I go to frontend and login as =  fejoe - SUCCESS

Click CMS login - it then shoots me off to the backend login area and says - login attempt failed

My head is in bits with it - It seems I am doing something fundimentaly wrong, but I can't find it.

Thanks Stan