[Typo3] BE- FE login problem

Raymond Hayes openedge1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:51:42 CEST 2005

Stan
  The extension BE-Login - FE- User is know not to work at this time. The
 author has stated no further development as well in this newsgroup.
  An option would be to go back to V. 3.7.1, and the extension works
there. We had to do this, until a solution is found.
Good luck
Raymond Hayes
EVN Web Support and Development