[Typo3] Indexed Search - Content not indexed

Eva Gabriel saya.cinta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:01:18 CEST 2005

hey I have a similar problem :
indexed search gives me every pages if the searched word is in the menu

how can I tell indexed search to search only in page content ?

I put the <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin> and <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end>  markers
too, but it doesn't change anything !
I am on typo3 3.8.0 and using templavoila

but when I search a word which is not in a menu, it gives me the good page.
maybe it can help you, here is my typoscript for the template :

# INDEXED SEARCH

plugin.tx_indexedsearch.search.rootPidList = 1
page.config.index_enable = 1
page.config.index_externals = 1
plugin.tx_indexedsearch.show.rules = 0

page.config.language = fr

plugin.tx_indexedsearch.show.L1sections = 0
plugin.tx_indexedsearch.show.L1sections = 1

hum, I don't know what's the use of these 2 final lines... does someone know ?
if I leave only one putting 0 or 1 as value, it doesn't change anything !

Saya