[Typo3] Indexed Search - Content not indexed

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitriid at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 12:29:52 CEST 2005

On 7/6/05, Dmitry Dulepov <typo3 at fm-world.ru> wrote:
> Michael,
>
> if I remember correctly, plugin can be marked compatible only with a
> specific version of typo3. Should indexed_serach be marked
> appropriately? Or I am wrong?
>
> Dmitry.

Ok, decided to give Typo3.8 a try. Installed, no problem. And then the
Indexed Seacrh plugin started behaving erraticaly. At first it would
index _only_ menus - that left me buffled, really. All I could get out
of it was menus. It wouldn't index content.

Now it doesn't index anything at all. This happened after I put the
<!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin> and <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end>  markers around my
content. I am truly buffled.

Please, those whose IS works fine, please tell us what you did (or
didn't do) to make it work. *begs on his knees*