[Typo3] News & more than 2 pictures

Thorsten Dorn webmaster at ksc-luenen.de
Tue Jul 5 19:24:05 CEST 2005

Hi Oliver

but how can I tell TYPO3 that I want to have one image on the left side of the page, the second one on the right, the third again on the left and so on... I know how to define alternative layouts for the list view, but I cannot imagine how to integrate such a layout into the single view! Any suggestions?

- Thorsten Dorn (torti)