[Typo3] rlmp_flashdetection - how do I increase the permited upload file size?

Steve Turnbull sturnbull at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Jul 5 20:08:07 CEST 2005

Hi

How do I go about changing the maximum file size allowed for upload with the
Flash plugin? Currently, if I try to create a new record using a flash file
greater than 1MB it doesn't allow it - I get the following error when
trying to save the record;

1: Filesize (1.3 M) of file
'/www/yhgfl/htdocs/fileadmin/YHGFL/animation_corner/flash/catbannana.swf'
exceeds limit (1.0 M).
(tx_rlmpflashdetection_flashmovie:NEW42cacb38abbfe:flashmovie)

I would guess there is a quick typo script for this???

Also, I am using typo3 vers 3.7

Thanks
Steve