[Typo3] RTL jk_poll

Mr. Pine pine1455 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 05:49:08 CEST 2005

TNX for your reply,
1.But I changed language in poll plug-in but it does
not work. should I do some changes in my setup or not?
2. Yes, but I can not change ext source code because I
have the eng version of site too,
Is there any way to apply this changes only to RTL
verson of my site

--- Johannes Krausmüller <johannes at schosemail.de>