[Typo3] RTL jk_poll

Johannes Krausmüller johannes at schosemail.de
Sun Jul 3 23:13:37 CEST 2005

Hello,

> I want to translate "submit" caption into my language

At the moment only the languages english and german are fully supported.
But you can specify the values for your language by addign them into the
file typo3conf/ext/jk_poll/locallang.php (look at the other languages to
see how it works).

> and also force it to show all text in right to left
> direction,

I'm sorry. I don't understand what you exactly mean. Are you using the
horizontal display and want the poll bars to begin from the right side.
If so, this would be a small change in the source code.

Johannes