[Typo3] I want 404's !!

Nate Russell nate at chillmost.com
Sat Jul 2 19:14:33 CEST 2005

Got it working. I didn't change anything except I went live with the
site this morning. Previously I was hosting the site on a subdomain but
when I switched it to www. and edited the url in the domain record, it
worked. This might seem like the obvious problem to some, but I kept
trying to get it to work while it was in the subdomain. It didn't like
that for some reason.

Nate