[Typo3] I want 404's !!

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 02:45:04 CEST 2005

Mine looks like this now and makes nice URL's, which I wanted, but still
no great 404 handling. Reading on...

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl'] = array(
     '_DEFAULT' => array(
         'init' => array(
           'enableCHashCache' => 1,
           'appendMissingSlash' => 'ifNotFile',
           'enableUrlDecodeCache' => 1,
           'enableUrlEncodeCache' => 1,
         ),
           'redirects' => array(),
           'preVars' => array(),
           'pagePath' => array(
             'type' => 'user',
             'userFunc' =>
'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
             'spaceCharacter' => '-',
             'languageGetVar' => 'L',
             'expireDays' => 7,
             'rootpage_id' => 19,