[Typo3] Upgrade to 3.8 causes RTE table html to be displayed as text

Art Ketcham typo3.org at ArthurK.com
Fri Jul 1 19:53:53 CEST 2005

No, they are a regular text content type, which is edited with the RTE.

Art Ketcham
Web Services
Walla Walla College

Steven Bagshaw wrote:
> Are these items field in one of your own extensions?
> Or just standard Typo3 content elements?
> Steven
> "Art Ketcham" <typo3.org at ArthurK.com> wrote in message
> news:mailman.1.1120171206.16034.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
>>We just update to version 3.8 from 3.7.0, and we noticed that page
>>content items which were created in the RTE are not displayed properly
>>in the front end web page.
>>Our old and new RTE is htmlarea, although they are different versions.
>>What happens is that when we have an item in the RTE (previously created
>>or new) that has a table in it, all of the table related tags, such as
>>table, td, tr, etc. is displayed as raw text on the front end (the html
>>is not kept as html).
>>When we put this code in as a raw html item, which doesnt use the RTE,
>>then everything works fine. So this problem has to do with the RTE and
>>the parsing of the html.
>>This is rather frustrating, but I'm sure there is a simple fix. I will
>>give 5 gmail addresses to whoever solves this problem :p
>>Arthur Ketcham
>>Web Services
>>Walla Walla College
>>-typo3.org- at -ArthurK-dot-com

More information about the TYPO3-english mailing list