[Typo3] Put page content objects into my extension?

Lannsjo user at macromediaforum.com
Fri Jan 28 10:04:19 CET 2005

I have made an extension that has its own template.
But I also want som content from other page content objects to be visible in
my extension..
How can I fetch them? Also I dont want these page content objects to be
visible on any other
page.. (maybe I can hide them?)
Basically what Im saying is that I have a page with three content objects in
the center column:
Default: Insert Plugin (which is: my_extension)
Default: Text (plain text that I want in my extension, and only in my
extension)
Default: Text w/ Image (text with Image that I only want in my extension
too)

Hope someone can help me
/M