[Typo3] Invalid preceding regular expression

Simon Dawes simon.dawes at cerebrum.com.au
Fri Jan 28 07:53:13 CET 2005

Hi Wouters

I'm having exactly the same trouble!,

I have noticed that there was another thread with similar problem
http://typo3.org/documentation/mailing-lists/english-main-list-archive/thread/40372/?tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bsword%5D=regular%20expression&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Banswered_only%5D=0&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bmode%5D=1

and have replied to ask if they can let me know how they solved it.

I was having a simlar error in the extention manager when I viewed information about an extention and was able to fix that by delimiting the { and } in the ereg expressions

Let me know if you have any luck solving this and I'll do the same

Cheers

- Simon Dawes (simond)