[Typo3] Menu itemstates, revised

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Fri Jan 28 07:41:23 CET 2005

Good morning, I wrote:

> I ever wondered where there is the difference between ACT and ACTIFSUB.
> As usual this may demonstrate my brain damage ... nevertheless:

While trying to document the different menu item states to my
(friendly and really fascinating) designer Hans-Joerg I had to
notice, that it was hard/impossible to do. Currenty he gets item
states (expressed as XHTML/CSS classes) he can make hardly use of.

This time the IFSUB is under question: what do you think, I should tell
my designer about this? OK: some menu entry, that has children.
But, is the item in opened or closed state? This makes quite a
difference for formatting, doesn't it?

The brain damage disclaimer applies, regards

Georg
--
  ___   ___
|_|_\ |___   georg.rehfeld.nospam at gmx.de    +49 (40) 23 53 27 10