[Typo3] Warning about Earth Ray Cleaner Extension

Mark mark at zapadinform.com
Wed Jan 26 11:44:14 CET 2005

How much do you think we should charge clients for offering Earth-Ray
protection on their websites?

This could be a boon to Typo3. Drupal doesn't have Earth-Ray cleaning.
Neither does Tiki or Mambo. Even Plone doesn't!

We could even get the various Green-friendly governments to mandate that all
websites in their countries have Earth-Ray protection. We should increase
our efforts of non-documentation and typoscript obfusciation so that the
entry-barrier is even higher than it is now. People who know Typo3 will be
respected -- even feared (not to mention very wealthy). We should all shave
our heads and wear only robes so that the riff-raff knows to show the proper
respect as we roam the corridors.

Let's not act too hasty about removing this extension...