[Typo3] Warning about Earth Ray Cleaner Extension

Boris Senker typo3 at dvotocka.hr
Wed Jan 26 11:38:58 CET 2005

To be honest, I didn't find it funny. Stupid maybe...

In fact, since I speak very very little German, I thought: 'Who allows
this crap here?'.

What will be next? Extensions with Trojans for a joke? I mean, if people
  start doing it following this trend, some bad jokes may appear in TER
like 'Craposo Database Terminator' or 'Mr. Dumbass' Password Changer'.

Let's have fun, let's make jokes, but let's first consider the question:
is TER really the appropriate place for this?

Boris

: dvotocka design

Graphic Design for Print and Web, Prepress, Website Production

J. Laurencica 8, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.dvotocka.hr