[Typo3] RTE not able to tag for CSS???

Mark Fink mail at mark-fink.de
Mon Feb 28 18:10:34 CET 2005

Peter Russ wrote:
[...]
> 1) rtehtmlarea is more standard than this ActiveX-cr...
I heared a lot about rtehtmlarea resently and I will give it a try. I
wounder why RTE is the default editor if there is better stuff available.
> 2) Check the manual for rte and you will find how to keep div
No. I printed and read the eleven paper "manual". RTE is enabled. But
the DIV tags do not work.
> 3) You're welcome to contribute. "...not able and I do not want to..."
> is the wrong attitude for an open source product free of charge.
Outside of its context my words this might seem a bit strange. I just
wanted to say that for professional open source software like apache
http server which makes much fun using it is not required to write new
modules just to get the webserver running. You install apache http
server, do some configurations like defining a virtual host and start
the server. Everything else has been taken care for. Yust like the new
Typo3 minute-website video implies.
> IMHO you should ask for paid support.
Tempting but no thanks.
Mark.